9am church at All Saints is for all ages – from babies to seniors and everyone in between. We enjoy singing God’s praises to celebrate what he’s done for us through Jesus. We bring our needs to God in prayer, knowing that he listens and cares. And at the centre of what we do is listening to God speak to us as we read the Bible and ponder its message. Each week one of our ministers or an experienced church member gives a Bible talk which unpacks the passages we’ve read and explores their relevance to our lives. After the formal part of church is done we spend time together over morning tea on the lawn.
Everyone is welcome at All Saints on Sundays. If you just want to sit down the back, watch what happens, and slip out at the end, that’s fine. Or if you want to meet new people, ask questions and find out how to be more involved in church life, we’d love that too. You don’t need to dress up or pay any money. You can get a preview by watching a previous service on YouTube.
We currently have the following COVID-safety measures in place:
- If you’re sick in any way, or awaiting the result of a COVID test, please stay home and watch the livestream instead.
- Please bring your mobile phone to sign in using the QR code at the door. If you don’t have a smartphone, one of our welcomers can sign you in.
- The seating is arraged so as to allow 1.5m between people from different households where possible, and we operate according to a 2sqm/person capacity limit.
- If you can, please bring a Bible with you – we’re currently not handing out Bibles
- You’re welcome to wear a mask if you choose, but masks are not compulsory.
- Because of capacity constraints, we’re currently running our the kids program in a separate space from the start. If you’re arriving with kids please come through the gate, down the side of the building and enter via the rear door. After dropping off kids, parents can then proceed through the corridor to the main church space.
- Each service will be live-streamed on our YouTube channel for those who can’t attend in person. Sometimes the livestream will include a wide shot with the whole congregation visible (as a group, not in close up). If it’s important for you not to appear in the livestream at all, please advise a staff member and we’ll make arrangements.