From 31st January 2021 we’re excited to be resuming live in-person morning services, including our Cornerstone kids program. To run church in a COVID-safe way we have the following arrangements in place:
- If you’re sick in any way, or awaiting the result of a COVID test, please stay home and watch the livestream instead.
- Please bring:
- your Bible, if you have one
- a mask to wear when inside the building
- your mobile phone, to sign in
- Because of capacity constraints, we need to run the kids and adults programs separately. If you’re arriving with kids please come through the gate, down the side of the building and enter via the rear door. After dropping off kids, parents can then proceed through the corridor to the main church space.
- When arriving in the church space, please have a seat straight away and chat to the people sitting nearby, so we can maintain the right distancing.
- After each morning service there is the opportunity to have morning tea outside on the grass. Please use the seats provided so we can maintain the right distancing.
- Each service will be live-streamed on our YouTube channel for those who can’t attend in person. Sometimes the livestream will include a wide shot with the whole congregation visible (as a group, not in close up). If it’s important for you not to appear in the livestream at all, please advise a staff member and we’ll make arrangements.