Morning church at All Saints is for all ages – from babies to seniors and everyone in between. We enjoy singing God’s praises to celebrate what he’s done for us through Jesus. We bring our needs to God in prayer, knowing that he listens and cares. And at the centre of what we do is listening to God speak to us as we read the Bible and ponder its message. Each week one of our ministers or an experienced church member gives a Bible talk which unpacks the passages we’ve read and explores their relevance to our lives. After the formal part of church is done we spend time together over morning tea on the lawn.
Everyone is welcome at All Saints on Sundays. If you just want to sit quietly down the back and slip out at the end, that’s fine. Or if you want to meet new people, ask questions and find out how to be more involved in church life, we’d love that too. You don’t need to dress up or pay any money. You can get a preview by watching a previous service on YouTube.
During February 2022, in light of the covid situation, morning church is running in a single 9.30am timeslot each Sunday. The full Cornerstone Kids Program will be running each week. The service will be livestreamed for those who can’t make it in person.
Please note the covid safety arrangements which are in place:
- If you’re sick with any respiratory symptoms, awaiting a COVID test result, or have been in recent contact with a COVID case, please stay home and watch the livestream instead.
- Masks are currently required inside our building and we keep windows open for ventilation
- Please bring your mobile phone to sign in using the QR code at the door. If you don’t have a smartphone, one of our welcomers can sign you in.
- If you have a Bible, please bring it with you
- The seating is arraged so as to allow 1.5m between people from different households where possible
- The Cornerstone Kids Program is currently running in a separate area throughout the service. If you’re arriving with kids please come through the gate and down the side of the building. After dropping off kids, parents can then proceed through the corridor to the main church space.
- Each service will be live-streamed on our YouTube channel for those who can’t attend in person. Sometimes the livestream will include a wide shot with the whole congregation visible (as a group, not in close up). If it’s important for you not to appear in the livestream at all, please advise a staff member and we’ll make arrangements.