Sex Education in the Cyber World
All Saints has rescheduled Sex Education in the Cyber World for February. The evening will be hosted by the highly respected Christian sexologist, Patricia Weerakoon and will be relevant for parents of teenagers. We will cover topics such as:
- How do we parent teens well in a hyper-sexualised cyber world?
- What does recent research tell us about the adolescent brain?
- What can we say about identity, gender and sexuality?
Patricia Weerakoon is a medical doctor and academic turned Sexologist! She is a Christian, who is a qualified and recognised social commentator and educator in the area of sexuality.
She has talked to teens about their sexuality in churches and schools in America, Sri Lanka, India, Europe, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
Who is this for?
Sex Education in the Cyber World will be relevant:
- If you’re a parent or guardian of a teenager, then this is a ‘must-come-to’ event!
- If you’re a parent or guardian of young kids, then you can never be over-prepared for the teenage years.
- If you’re a youth leader in a church, then you need to hear this!