This course will sharpen your ability to present
the good news of Jesus.
In response to God’s mercy, Jesus calls us to be disciple-making-disciples. God makes His appeal to the world through us! So we want to equip ourselves to best explain the good news of forgiveness and eternal life through Christ.
But like anything, being effective involves good preparation.
This is a discussion-based course run over 4 weeks. Among other things we will:
- develop a framework to clearly understand the good news (the gospel)
- have opportunities to practice explaining the gospel
- explore some of the obstacles we face in sharing our faith
- talk through some of the common objections
- raise our awareness of how to create opportunities
- encourage and pray for one another
You don’t need any prior knowledge or experience. We start at the beginning, keeping things practical and understandable.
We’ll use a variety of materials, including a booklet called Six Steps to Talking About Jesus. There is a small amount of pre-work for each session (15-20 minutes).
Where? At All Saints
When? The course runs for 4 weeks and is being offered at two different times during the week.
Option 1: Monday morning – 9:30am – 11:00am starting Feb 20
Option 2: Thursday night – 8:00pm – 9:30pm starting Feb 23
Cost $10 for the booklet.