If you’re inclined to think fishing is boring it could be because you are doing it wrong! We plan to correct that as we hit the water on beautiful Pittwater with the expert guidance that will give us the best chance of hooking a catch.
We’ll start early with some breakfast, Nick will send us off with the pointers we need to bring home a feed, then we’ll be into the boats for a morning on the water. We’ll come back to the beach for some prizes for the best catch and Rick will bring us an introduction to Jesus – another bloke that knew a thing or two about catching a fish.
The Details of the All Saints Men’s Fishing Trip
- Who: Men, kids over 12 with an accompanying adult, friends are very welcome
- Where: Meet at Governor Phillip Park, near Barrenjoey Boat Hire
- When: 19 October
- Time: 7:15 – 11:30am
- Cost: $40
- Spaces are limited. Registration by 9 Oct is essential.
What You’ll Need to Fish:
To come along you need a couple of things. They include
- A recreational fishing license – visit service.nsw.gov.au – from $7
- Some fishing gear
- Suitable attire, hat and suncream for conditions on the water
Nick Williams is an accomplished fisherman and will give us the hints and tips to fish Pittwater like a pro.
Rick Hall is an Assistant Minister at Pennant Hills and will speak about Jesus – another bloke that knew a thing or two about catching a fish.
Here is a downloadable flyer of the event if you want to send the details onto someone.