All Saints is a Bible-based community being transformed by Jesus’ love, devoted to loving one another and committed to impacting the world with Christ’s love.
All Saints Anglican Church is a vibrant, Bible-believing church with a relaxed atmosphere. We meet each week at 9.00am, 10.30am, and 6.30pm. We’d love you to join us.
We have a dedicated team of ministry staff under the guidance of Paul Sampson who look after different groups within our church community.
All Saints are extremely active in our community. These include:
- our regular services on Sunday,
- teaching scripture at local schools,
- leading multiple groups of children, youth and young adults on Friday night,
- our range of activities through the week (for mums with young children or older folk getting together to knit),
- our special monthly traditional services,
- regular outings for our senior members,
- many small Bible Fellowship Groups studies and
- a large number of major and special events, like carols at Epping Oval each year, and family movie nights.
We have a range of ministries that cater for people from all parts of our community. If you’d like any more information please get in touch either by emailing or calling us on 02 9876 3733 or via the form at the bottom of the page.