We’d love to have you along to Night Church, to engage with God’s word and his people in an informal and interactive style. We hope that you feel welcomed and hear clearly of the love and grace of Jesus.
Everyone is welcome at night church. If you just want to sit down the back, watch what happens, and slip out at the end, that’s fine. Or if you want to meet new people, ask questions and find out how to be more involved in church life, we’d love that too. You don’t need to dress up or pay any money. You can get a preview by watching a previous service on YouTube.
We currently have the following COVID-safety arrangements in place:
- If you’re sick in any way, or awaiting the result of a COVID test, please stay home and watch the livestream instead.
- Please bring your mobile phone to sign in using the QR code at the door. If you don’t have a smartphone, one of our welcomers can sign you in.
- The seating is arraged so as to allow 1.5m between adults from different households where possible, and we operate according to a 2sqm/person capacity limit.
- If you can, please bring a Bible with you – we’re currently not handing out Bibles
- You’re welcome to wear a mask if you choose, but masks are not compulsory.
- Each service will be live-streamed on our YouTube channel for those who can’t attend in person. Sometimes the livestream will include a wide shot with the whole congregation visible (as a group, not in close up). If it’s important for you not to appear in the livestream at all, please advise a staff member and we’ll make arrangements.