Summer Church at our combined morning service at 09:30 am in January, we’ll be looking at Paul’s letter to the Christians living in the city of Philippi.
Written from prison, this letter is a stunning mix of encouragement and realism. In short, we’re called to live a life worthy of Christ and to find our joy in Him.
- How do we navigate a world increasingly opposed to Christ?
- What does Christian unity look like and why should we bother?
- How do Christ’s disciples conduct themselves under oppressive circumstances?
- In what ways will the Christian life look different to and undermine the false promises of the world?
- How do we make sense of the call to “Rejoice in the Lord always“?
I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Join us for Summer Church at All Saints, 9:30 am each Sunday in January.